The culmination of events over the past year has demonstrated, more than ever, that there is no health without mental health. Finding solutions to our nation’s mental health epidemic will require all of us uniting to help our communities heal and thrive.
And the time to unite is NOW. It’s time to ignite powerful conversations and time to connect at NAMICon, the annual national convention for NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- An incredible value* — NAMICon is only $10 for students and peers, $15 for NAMI members and $25 for non-members.
- A convenient, online experience — Your internet connection gives you access to our event no matter where you are.
- Plenary Speaker Joshua A. Gordon, M.D., Ph.D. — The Director of the National Institute of Mental Health returns to NAMICon to share an overview of the current challenges and opportunities in mental health.
- Programming built around five tracks — Timely and informative content focused on research, youth and young adults, mental health conditions, community support systems, and addressing mental health disparities.
- The largest community gathering of mental health advocates in the U.S. — Help bring greater awareness and solutions for people living with mental health conditions.